Casio watches are mostly electronic multi-function watches, which is one of the three famous watches in Japan.
How Casio watches adjust time
1. Function button, which can display month, day, hour, minute and second. Automatic calendar, 31st of big month, 30th of small month, 28th of February (February 29th of every leap year), need to be adjusted manually. Hours, minutes, and months and days are displayed alternately. The school hour can display morning and afternoon. In the monthly function, if you stay for 30 seconds, the circuit enters the closed state, and the electrode is consumed at this time. Press S2 again and the circuit restarts. Oscillation frequency 32768H2 uses 1.5V battery. The 3V voltage for liquid crystal driving is generated by the chip’s double voltage regulator and an external boost capacitor. The resistor is placed on the integrated circuit chip, so there is no need to connect an external 20M resistor. The calibration of the five functions of the meter only uses two buttons ((Sf, S2). , Press St, seconds to start counting. When adjusting the time, a counter counts up and does not make the higher-order counter carry. For example: when calibrating, when the minute count goes from 59 to 00, it will not carry the time. S2 at the same time Press, the watch enters 12.00,
12. One (ie 12:00, December 1) This state for testing.
2. Check the index and time. Casio watches instantaneous day difference & lt; 0.5 seconds / day, monthly error & lt; soil 15 seconds, power consumption & lt; 55A. Monthly error & lt; 115 seconds, power consumption & lt; 55A, non-stop under working temperature-10 ° C-+ 55 ° C. The humidity resistance is no abnormality in the environment of 90% -15% relative humidity, temperature 40 ℃ and 2 ℃. The battery life is 1009AH, the miniature light bulb consumes 10-MIA, and the water resistance is poor. Antimagnetic is stronger than mechanical watches. How to proof: S2: Press the adjustable month switch once, S2: Press the adjustable day switch twice, S2: Press the adjustable time switch three times, S2: Press the adjustable minute switch four times, S2: Press five times to restore the function. After adjusting the required number, press S and watch again to start working. If you press and hold S2 after adjusting the time, the numbers can be displayed in sequence continuously. S2: Press the button twice to display the count of seconds.
How Casio watches adjust the date
Casio watches as electronic watches, the most convenient is to look at the date, calendar is more intuitive and convenient. And the adjustment method of the calendar date is relatively tedious. Novices may not be able to figure out the rules and methods for a while. The following guides Casio watches to adjust the date.
1. Pull the crown to position 2. Turn the crown clockwise to adjust the calendar. Adjustment of week calendar watch.
2. Pull the crown out to position 2. Turn the crown counterclockwise to adjust the day of the week and turn clockwise to adjust the calendar.
1. Avoid night time adjustment, calendar adjustment and proofreading.
2. When adjusting the calendar, the jump between calendars is generally about 7 minutes, so for some more eager friends, you must wait patiently.
3. When dealing with non-electronic Casio watches, such as the spirally rotating crown, you should turn it counterclockwise. After adjusting the corresponding process, you must turn it back clockwise in time, tight.
The above points are some methods and points of attention for how Casio watches adjust the date. Generally speaking, the method is compared with several points, which is in the operation of the spiral crown. As long as the adjustment at night is avoided, there will not be much problem. If you really can’t operate it, you can see it at a glance by looking at the Casio manual included in the gift.
How to adjust your time zone watch